The Pipeline Staff
The staff at Pipeline Ridge have years of outdoor experience. Over time we have learned to enjoy our friends’ success in hunting and fishing as much as our own. We are committed to accommodate any request that you may have to make your stay a memorable one. Our goal at Pipeline Ridge is to give you the best experience possible.
All hunters are required to place a $100 deposit or 50% deposit on special order or trophy animals. You may reschedule for a later date with your deposit. No show-No refund. Balance due at the time of arrival by Visa, Mastercard, cash or cashiers check.
Upon the harvesting of your trophy, field dressing will be completed as part of the original pricing. Caping and quartering of animal is an extra charge. There are local meat processing and taxidermy services available at your own cost.
- Continental breakfast and lunch included
- Motels and Shopping nearby
- Call to schedule your check-in time
- Any non-hunter accompanied by a paying hunter is an additional $100.00 a day unless it’s a youth hunter.
- Personal checks are accepted only for deposit.
- Gratuities can be left to discretion of hunter
- References available upon request
- Items you will need to bring: Weapon, payment, coolers, clothing, any additional items you may need.
- Hunt year round
- Sunday hunting is permitted
- No lottery, drawing or license fee
- Doe hunts available
- Guide to hunter ratio: 1 to 2 or 1 to 1
- Kills are usually made from 25 to 100 yards
- Hunting is done by slow stalking, tree stand, blind& Safari Style.
- Base prices are for one day hunts.
- There is no limit to the number of animals you may harvest but you must take all you kill.
- Hunting preserve consists of hardwood, pine trees, fields, and scattered food plots.